About Me

My photo
Starting from the beginning. Again.

Monday, August 8, 2011

More Work

More work means less time to be lazy and I cannot be not bothered by it because I have to. If I don't, then I'll regret what I haven't done and rot in the wardrobe. That, I can say is a lie; I won't rot but will regret of being lazy. Those school work will haunt me. They interrupt me while I'm having my beautiful sleep and scare me forever. I detest them. I detest those who like to give me homework. I detest those who create homework.

Apart from that, several unwanted things happened, but shit happens just like everyone says for it happens to everyone. I wouldn't go on and babble about it since I don't think it's necessary for me to do so. Besides, I cannot be arse.

Alright, happy living your life people. :)

No comments: