About Me

My photo
Starting from the beginning. Again.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Story Of A Fictional Person

This person is madly in love with a guy named Joe. He calls her John Lennon, but she's been born as Lennie. She hasn't been in love with anyone during her years of living. However, when Joe appears and enters her life, everything seems to be a blur and all that matters is that he is hers.

Neither of them wanted to break apart, so they spend most of their time together, cherish them all. Little sparks surround them, with white puffy clouds above their heads and beautiful baby blue sky as the background. No cars, bus, lorry or any type of transportation are anywhere to be found at where they are. Not even animals nor humans apart from themselves.

It is a world where only two people could live happily and ever so serene. And the only thing they need to survive is love. Love is everything.


This is what I thought of when I read what Lennie said when she's thinking about Joe. I smiled like an idiot because I was happy. I felt her, even though she's not real. I guess the book has succeeded to read me then. I congratulate Jandy Nelson for that. 'The Sky Is Everywhere' is the sweetest yet resentful book I've bought so far. It's just brilliant.

No comments: